Other Useful Contacts

Crimestoppers – is for anyone wanting to anonymously give information on crime being committed

How to Report a Problem, and Who to

Different Councils are responsible for dealing with each problem. Hopefully this will help you find the right place to report it.

Hampshire County Council
  • Report a Pothole
  • Report a tree or hedge problem
  • Report flooding or drainage problem
  • Report a paving problem
  • Report a faulty streetlight
  • Report a faulty traffic light
  • Report a broken or missing traffic sign
  • Report a faulty school crossing light
  • Request a salt bin refill
  • Report a damaged salt bin
  • Report a missing salt bin
  • Request a ne salt bin
  • Report a road problem
  • Report an abandoned vehicle
  • Fly tipping
  • Report a dead animal on the highway
  • Report a rights of way problem
  • Report flooding
  • Grass cutting and weed control
New Forest District Council
  • Crime
  • Fires
  • Emergency at the coast
  • Litter and Waste
  • Parking
  • Wild camping
  • Public Toilets
  • Animals
  • Noise complaints
  • Bonfires
Fawley Parish Council